My Xmas List
Updated for 2002!
This year, instead of getting me things that would clutter my busy house, please consider giving to one of these charities in my name:
Please, no more little things to sit on shelves and get broken by cats. If you really want to buy me something, consider:
Brightest of Blessings to you on this joyous Holiday season!
- JVC digifine2.1 KD-SH99 Car Reciever (plays MP3s on CDRW)
- Car speakers (check with crutchfield.com for what fits my 1994 Saturn SL2)
- Cat toys
- Blank Video Tapes
- Sprint PCS phone module for Handspring Visor Prism
- Cash toward high-end gadgets
- Pressure Cooker
- 17" or larger monitor (flat panel would be nice). I think i need a new video card too.
- Large bath towels (black, blue or green)
- Cookbooks on the following subjects
- bread machines
- one-dish meals (casseroles)
- dim sum
- Native American Chant CDs (no instruments)
- Tribal Drum CDs
- Anything on my Amazon.com wishlist
DVDs, games, CDs, books - there is a LOT to choose from
- 19" monitor
- Magazine Subscriptions
- Rock and Gem
- Skin and Ink
- Gift certificates to
- Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Men!